Skin Veg is your new favourite hyaluronic acid serum… Plus tonnes of natural botanical and fruit and veg extracts for their skin-soothing, brightening and antioxidant benefits, including green tea extract, liquorice root extract and lots of others. Skin Veg isn’t like the other serums – technically, it’s a pre-serum and penetrant enhancer.
What is a pre-serum or penetrant enhancer?
A pre-serum, or penetrant enhancer, is a product that you apply before your serums, moisturisers or creams that works to mildly exfoliate the skin to allow active ingredients to be absorbed easily by the skin. Our penetrant-enhancing wonder ingredient is polyhydroxy acid (PHA), which you’ll find in many Skingredients® products. We chose PHA as it is a second-generation AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) that gives the exfoliating benefits of an AHA in an incredibly gentle manner.
Who it’s for:
- All hoomans® – regardless of skin type, as we don’t think skin fits into neat little boxes
- Hoomans with dry or dehydrated skin – say “hiya” to hyaluronic acid
- Hoomans with irritated, flaky, red skin – free from fragrances and drying alcohols, and full of skin-soothers
- Hoomans with oily skin and/or congestion – non-comedogenic and anti-inflammatory
- Hoomans looking to tackle lines and wrinkles – with antioxidants and a pro-collagen peptide, you’re sorted
- Hoomans looking to ensure their active skincare products penetrate efficiently – AKA everyone