A-HA Cleanse is an active cleanser with 2.5% lactic acid and polyhydroxy acid (PHA). Lactic acid is a fantastic introduction to exfoliating acids, as it has a larger molecular size to its cousin, glycolic acid, which means it is much more predictable and is less likely to cause irritation, while being effective! With its super low serving of acids, it is formulated to be low and slow, allowing you to use it nightly or build up usage.
Who A-HA Cleanse is for:
- Hoomans with dull skin – gently speeds up skin cell turnover for skin that looks fresh as a daisy
- Hoomans with pigmentation – helps to fade sun spots and age spots
- Hoomans with dry/dehydrated skin – works to boost the skin’s own NMF (natural moisturising factor)
- Hoomans with lines + wrinkles – exfoliating and hydrating to pop those dents out
- Hoomans with sensitive skin – much gentler than glycolic acid
- Hoomans looking for an introduction to exfoliating acids – there’s nothing scary about A-HA Cleanse