Showing all 3 results
A-HA Cleanse€25.00 inc. VAT
A-HA Cleanse is a 2.5% lactic acid and polyhydroxy acid (PHA) cleanser to cleanse, exfoliate, brighten and smooth the skin nightly. A-HA is your treatment Mix + Match cleanser to add extra va-va-voom to your skincare routine, and PHA and lactic acid work to boost your skin’s natural moisturising factor (NMF) for better skin hydration.
A-HA Cleanse is a wash designed as an introduction to acid exfoliation and will replace your separate cleanser and toner. It’s a real life “A-HA!” moment. Formulated for hoomans® who want a brightening, line-tackling, hydrating skin pick-me-up and can also be used as an exfoliating Micro-Mask.
- Lactic acid: an exfoliating and hydrating alpha hydroxy acid (AHA)
- Gluconolactone: a hydrating polyhydroxy acid (PHA) for ultra-mild exfoliation
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, suitable for mamas-to-be, fragrance-free.
Sally Cleanse€25.00 inc. VAT
Salicylic acid cleanser, Spot-Zapper + Micro-Mask, 100ml
Sally Cleanse is a 2% salicylic acid cleanser, the highest amount of salicylic acid permitted in a skincare product in the EU. Sally helps to clear pores and reduce congestion such as lumps, bumps, whiteheads and blackheads, while encouraging the skin to exfoliate itself. As Sally is strong, she’s one of our Mix + Match range, designed to be used every 3rd night alongside PreProbiotic Cleanse.
Sally Cleanse is a potent wash that must be handled with care, formulated for those with excess oil, blackheads, whiteheads and lumps and bumps in any form across your entire body. Time to break up with your separate toner and cleanser! She’s versatile too – use her as a wash-off Spot-Zapper or as a Micro-Mask.
- Salicylic acid: a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that dissolves oil and debris in the pore and exfoliates the skin
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly and fragrance-free.
Available from stockists across Ireland now.
Skin Good Fats€42.00 inc. VAT
Ceramide barrier balm / night cream / moisturiser, 30ml
Skin Good Fats is not your traditional moisturiser. Our chubby little ceramide barrier balm works by replenishing your skin’s essential fats, vitamins and goodness to bring equilibrium to your skin. Featuring skin-native lipid ceramide NP, shea butter glycerides and grapeseed oil, Skin Good Fats is packed with not only good fats but a clinically-proven, patented anti-irritation ingredient to stop those itches. We know you’re not surprised that it’s filled with potent antioxidants too, such as niacinamide – vitamin B3 – and vitamin E.
Skin Good Fats is an occlusive top layer for those who love the feeling of a moisturiser and those with dry or irritated skin.
- Ceramide NP: a skin-native lipid known to improve skin barrier function
- Shea butter glycerides: a moisturising ingredient derived from shea butter fatty acids
- Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract: a clinically-proven anti-irritant with antihistamine properties
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil: a moisturising oil with antioxidant properties
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) and vitamin E: potent antioxidants to fight free radical damage
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, suitable for mamas-to-be and fragrance-free.